Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 or PS3. What shall I get and where from?

Basically my Xbox has died, out of warranty and not the ususal problem. Therefore I need a new console.
    I only really ever play pro Evo and the odd other game, maybe racing (forza, GTA, grand turismo) and will not use it on line.
    I currently have about 5 xbox 360 games but only ever play pro evo
    Shall I get a PS3 or 360 and where is the best place to buy.
    Any suggestions?

9 Comments

do you want to buy new or used?

Original Poster

not fussy!
    I aint paying, My mum has offered to buy me one, no idea why, but not going to complain

£60 to get the 360 repaired or £300 for a PS3. Hmmm tough decision.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;2645164

£60 to get the 360 repaired or £300 for a PS3. Hmmm tough decision.

but as i only play a couple of games and would like to get grand turismo when its out i was thinking about swapping, and like I said I dont pay
    I understand the 360 is better on line but I wouldn't use it for that, but I am more used to Xboxs. So they both have benefits and draw backs
    Then I can sell my broken 360

nick130980;2645188

but as i only play a couple of games and would like to get grand turismo … but as i only play a couple of games and would like to get grand turismo when its out i was thinking about swapping, and like I said I dont payI understand the 360 is better on line but I wouldn't use it for that, but I am more used to Xboxs. So they both have benefits and draw backsThen I can sell my broken 360

So you only really play 1 game and your wondering whether or not to get another console. Maybe you shouldnt get another console.

P.S. There are alternatives to gt on the 360 you know.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;2645224

So you only really play 1 game and your wondering whether or not to get … So you only really play 1 game and your wondering whether or not to get another console. Maybe you shouldnt get another console.P.S. There are alternatives to gt on the 360 you know.

i liked Forza. I never really had enough time to use the console but now I have a different job i get a lot more spare time so may start getting more games
    So where is the best place to get a 360 the. Also what is the difference betwen Pro and premium?

nick130980;2645252

i liked Forza. I never really had enough time to use the console but now … i liked Forza. I never really had enough time to use the console but now I have a different job i get a lot more spare time so may start getting more gamesSo where is the best place to get a 360 the. Also what is the difference betwen Pro and premium?

People say that the pro has hdmi and the premium doesn't, but in reality, they are both names for the middle tier 360. Just look for one with hdmi and a recent manufactured date and it should last longer than your old one.

Original Poster

any idea where has the best deal at the moment?

nick130980;2645417

any idea where has the best deal at the moment?

If you already have a hard drive from your old console, it would be better for you to get a arcade.

Try shopto.net. for cheapest prices.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions