xbox 360 plus 11 games sold but how am i gonna post ??????

have sold the above and am looking for the best option to post to lancashire from northampton???
thought about dhl but are the over priced
shall i do a little day trip and deliver by hand lol
what have u guys done

18 Comments

collect+

parcel to go

cost about £8.50 they use dhl amongst others

jamstaruk1972;7964278

parcel to go cost about £8.50 they use dhl amongst others

+1 Great service and no hassle

I used parcel monkey this week and found them very good and reasonably priced

Phychlone;7964297

agreed never had a prob with them ever

And you don't have to do battle with the blue rinse brigard at the Post Office :-)

Original Poster

Phychlone;7964389

And you don't have to do battle with the blue rinse brigard at the Post … And you don't have to do battle with the blue rinse brigard at the Post Office :-)

tell me about it i posted a phone tday it was hell all the stinky people collectiing there giro lol

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;7964278

parcel to go cost about £8.50 they use dhl amongst others

Phychlone;7964297

jamstaruk1972;7964334

agreed never had a prob with them ever

do u have to box up or do they provide boxes like dhl never used anybody apart from staples dhl and they make u use there boxes. sold an xbox before and had to unwrap it in full view of all the little chavy *******s behind the counter not happy

Boxed all mine up myself. Just so that I know the box is worthwhile and likely to survive the journey. It got returned to me in the same box with barely a scuff mark on it. Royal Mail would've been trying to punt it down the road. :-D

Original Poster

lol cheers mate will give them a go have some rep

jeez guys my diet has obviously worked as i am now invisible! :w00t:

wulshaz;7964598

jeez guys my diet has obviously worked as i am now invisible! :w00t:

Who said that? I can smell someting but can't see owt!:-D

Original Poster

wulshaz;7964273

collect+

oh im sorry did i leave u out apologise i love woo really i do

biglad19992000;7964431

do u have to box up or do they provide boxes like dhl never used anybody … do u have to box up or do they provide boxes like dhl never used anybody apart from staples dhl and they make u use there boxes. sold an xbox before and had to unwrap it in full view of all the little chavy *******s behind the counter not happy

yeah box it up yourself that way you know its well protected ,tape it up print off label and fill out delvery request

if done before 11 in morning they will useually collect that day

you can use paypal to pay as well which is good if youve been paid vai paypal

You could use Interparcel - their "economy" service uses UPS who are great and its only around £7.50 (including VAT). That only covers you up to £50 but you can pay extra for additional coverage....

Banned

Its insurance cover thats the problem. Whoever you go with... make sure you have adequate cover.

did you choose a courier?

Original Poster

Disco;7989118

did you choose a courier?

not yet am waiting for payment
prob gonna go with parcel to go easier as i work nights
why what u posting
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions