Found 27th Jun 2007
Hi people,

well i have 1300 M$ points left on my xbox 360, and i need to spend them lol.

I've already bought the new Gears of War maps so want something else, was thinking about the new songs for guitar hero 2 or an arcade game like Texas Hold em'up.

So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.:thumbsup:

12 Comments

Uno!!

There's demos for everything so it's worth downloading a few and see what you think.

My personal favourites are Lumines, Geometry wars: retro evolved and Marble Blast.

John

Sloth/Mod

Teas Hold Em 'Up - Is that a new FPS version. :giggle:

Personally i would go for UNO too, great laugh on live.

Syzable

Teas Hold Em 'Up - Is that a new FPS version. :giggle:

haha i want it :thumbsup:

i quite liked the pinball game!

Another vote for Geometry Wars Retro Evolved.
My current high score is 1.6million, although now im banned from xbox live, doubtful I will ever bother trying to improve it....but the game is just superb.

on a side note, how does one get MS points? (im pretty new to XBlive)

Sloth/Mod

FonZe

on a side note, how does one get MS points? (im pretty new to XBlive)

You can buy 2100 points from the high street or online for around £15-£18. Or you can buy them via Marketplace with a debit/credit card at 100 points per £1.

Syzable

You can buy 2100 points from the high street or online for around … You can buy 2100 points from the high street or online for around £15-£18. Or you can buy them via Marketplace with a debit/credit card at 100 points per £1.

nice one sy, are there any downloads for GH2?

Sloth/Mod

FonZe

nice one sy, are there any downloads for GH2?

Hey Fonz.........yep. There are a few packs available which have all the PS2 tracks on although they work out at about £5-7 per pack and each has 3 songs in it. :thumbsup:

Syzable

Hey Fonz.........yep. There are a few packs available which have all the … Hey Fonz.........yep. There are a few packs available which have all the PS2 tracks on although they work out at about £5-7 per pack and each has 3 songs in it. :thumbsup:

Nice one mate :thumbsup: , got any links as to where i can get MS points?

Sloth/Mod

£16.99 ]HERE @ Play

£16.95 ]HERE @ MX2

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4074
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions