Groups
    EXPIRED

XBOX 360 POWER BRICK

LOOKING FOR POWERBRICK FOR 1 OF MY OLD CONSOLES NONE OF MY OTHER TWO XBOXS LEADS FIT IT IT HAS A SMALL SQUARE BLOCK WHICH STOPS THE OTHERS FITTING IN

6 Comments

try ebay mate....?

Original Poster

123tylerjames;8049846

try ebay mate....?

i dont exactly know how to tell which 1 i need none of my mates fit it either

You need the 203W version. Newer Xbox 360's use 175W (Falcon) and 150W (Jasper). The older 203W version is easily recognised as it has a metal shroud around the end of the connector, on the 175W and 150W there is no metal shroud at all, the connector housing is all plastic. Hope that helps.

Original Poster

Physcho Jack;8054340

You need the 203W version. Newer Xbox 360's use 175W (Falcon) and 150W … You need the 203W version. Newer Xbox 360's use 175W (Falcon) and 150W (Jasper). The older 203W version is easily recognised as it has a metal shroud around the end of the connector, on the 175W and 150W there is no metal shroud at all, the connector housing is all plastic. Hope that helps.

cheers mate have left you some rep for that

that would be right as its my 1st xbox 2006 but still going strong never had rrod(kiss of death prob)

Original Poster

anyone selling the 203W version ?

Original Poster

still looking
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions