Groups

Xbox 360 power supply broken

My power supply for my Xbox 360 Slim Console is broken, so I've been looking on eBay for a replacement. They all seem to be quite overpriced unofficial versions priced between £10-£15, should I just pay a bit extra and buy a 2nd hand Xbox 360 with a power supply included instead of paying so much just for the power supply on its own? thanks for any advice!

4 Comments

If you live in Birmingham near B33, I've got an original one you can have for free if you can collect it.

Original Poster

Pacman786

If you live in Birmingham near B33, I've got an original one you can have … If you live in Birmingham near B33, I've got an original one you can have for free if you can collect it.

​Very kind of you thanks for the offer, but thats well too far away, I live in Liverpool if it's in full working order I will pay for the postage though?

prynolfc

​Very kind of you thanks for the offer, but thats well too far away, I … ​Very kind of you thanks for the offer, but thats well too far away, I live in Liverpool if it's in full working order I will pay for the postage though?

​Send me your address via pm and I'll try send it out tomorrow.

Original Poster

Pacman786

​Send me your address via pm and I'll try send it out tomorrow.

​I've pm'd you, nice 1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running12
      2. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      3. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22
      4. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?34

See more discussions