Groups

Xbox 360 premium 20gb console

thanks, got my answers

12 Comments

Donate for good cause!!

Banned

Give it to me

have you got a hospital near you im sure, the childrens ward would be grateful for it.

if it's a stupidly ridiculous price just buy it anyway

so are you allowed to buy it for personal use?

how will they know if you happen to sell it after a few weeks/months?

Original Poster

jakesdaddy;8036795

have you got a hospital near you im sure, the childrens ward would be … have you got a hospital near you im sure, the childrens ward would be grateful for it.

now thats an interesting idea.

later this year my GF is going to the RVI in newcastle to do a weeks worth of Play Therapy work as part of her uni course.

am actually gonna see if its possible for us to write it off and give it to a hospital or charity, instead of one of us buying it.

thanks for that.

but the point i made still remains, are they worth having?
    how come no one has snapped it up before, are they unreliable?

Original Poster

fps_d0minat0r;8036807

so are you allowed to buy it for personal use?how will they know if you … so are you allowed to buy it for personal use?how will they know if you happen to sell it after a few weeks/months?

yes i am, and how would they know?

dunno but people talk and its not worth losing my job over

slackrat77;8036827

how come no one has snapped it up before, are they unreliable?

Probably because no-one knows you have it. It presumably isn't displayed with a price tag. They are definitely worth having especially if it has a HDMI logo on the box. Basically it can run any games that the current Xboxs can but you obviously have less room on the harddisk to install games.

If you want to buy it yourself or donate it to the RVI don't say which store and shop you work for otherwise someone will be in to buy it tomorrow :thumbsup:

slackrat77;8036837

yes i am, and how would they know?dunno but people talk and its not worth … yes i am, and how would they know?dunno but people talk and its not worth losing my job over

sell it, if they ever ask you, say it got RROD and you threw it away. :thumbsup:

slackrat77;8036827

now thats an interesting idea.later this year my GF is going to the RVI … now thats an interesting idea.later this year my GF is going to the RVI in newcastle to do a weeks worth of Play Therapy work as part of her uni course.am actually gonna see if its possible for us to write it off and give it to a hospital or charity, instead of one of us buying it.thanks for that.but the point i made still remains, are they worth having?how come no one has snapped it up before, are they unreliable?

the older models are unreliable as they have older chipsets.
    how much are they selling it at anyway?

Original Poster

gari189;8036890

Probably because no-one knows you have it. It presumably isn't displayed … Probably because no-one knows you have it. It presumably isn't displayed with a price tag. If you want to buy it yourself or donate it to the RVI don't say which store and shop you work for otherwise someone will be in to buy it tomorrow :thumbsup:

nope it ain't on display and it can't be reserved/collected.

even if someone did know what store it is, the staff would probs deny all knowledge of it cos they know I'm interested.

Original Poster

fps_d0minat0r;8036935

the older models are unreliable as they have older chipsets.how much are … the older models are unreliable as they have older chipsets.how much are they selling it at anyway?

soz, not giving out any more info on price,store location etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846178
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
      4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions