Found 12th Aug 2007
Decent in store deal for the premium xbox 360 (the one with the hdd) any help would be appreciated.

7 Comments

you can have my premium its under a month old, with receipt everythings in new condition, make me an offer

i have one also with receipt 3 months old fully boxed hardly used with extra controller and black faceplate

Original Poster

Yes seems everyone is willing to sell me their nearly new 360, I'd rather get a new one thanks :roll:

Wait until the HDMI and hopefully better cooling on the Motherboard/GPU is in the UK, shouldn't be long!

Original Poster

Yeah...July.

Nobody know a good deal?

Play.com had a 360 premium with Command and conquer and Full auto (the new one) for 259.99.
If you sell the games for 50 the pair then the it makes it tempting

snips

Play.com had a 360 premium with Command and conquer and Full auto (the … Play.com had a 360 premium with Command and conquer and Full auto (the new one) for 259.99.If you sell the games for 50 the pair then the it makes it tempting

Thats because places are starting to sell their "old" premiums for when the Premium with HDMI drops.

My advice is wait for Leipzig Games conference that's next week, this is where Microsoft are unveiling the details for a potential 360 price cut and when the HDMI premium will be available. My guess is around the Halo 3 launch.

Even if your not bothered about HDMI, still wait as the new premium has added coolers so the 3 rings of death dont kill your console!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions