Expired

Xbox 360 premium package please

Found 6th Jul 2007
Hi,

I got my Husband an Xbox 360 for Christmas. It was the premium package, came with 2 games, headset, 2 wireless controllers, etc from Boots for £299.99.

It has got the red light hardware fault and keeps switching off. Boots have been great and offered us a full refund. We would like to buy another one. Boots have the same package for £249.99.

Is this the cheapest or does anyone know of a better deal?

Not bothered about getting any games with it as the games we got were naff anyway and we now have plenty of others! But it does need to be the premium one and will need headset and wireless controllers.

Oh, and, I wont buy it from Gamestation online after having a nightmare with them last year!

Thanks in advance.

Debbie

4 Comments

Yes, play.com is the cheapest price at the moment for the standalone console and i think the £5 voucher code is still active as well.

By the way, Did boots let you keep the games or did they expect the whole package to be returned?

You're lucky Boots helped you out, my bros now on his 8th xbox 360 and it took 6 weeks to replace his latest one.

Original Poster

Great, thanks very much for your help!

No, Boots asked me to return the whole bundle but the games were naff anyway so not too worried.

Have to say I am really impressed with Boots customer service. Microsoft would have repaird it free of charge but that would have taken at least 25 working days and with 4 kids off school for 6 weeks in the rain, I wasnt happy with that!

Thanks again

Debbie
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771975
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548066
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604957
    4. Add one, leave one game54515568

See more discussions