Found 23rd Nov 2007
so its been a long time coming buut after this week i will have 200 quid for an xbox 360. (minus the 120 from paypal :/)
so im thinking.
is it worth buying now? or do you guys think there will be some kind of bundle price slash in december? any ideas? or shud i just buy now to avoid not being able to get one for xmas?
really hoping argos will do another deal cos i get 10% off with them

13 Comments

2 new games and a new 360 (pro version) for 250

ive seen that about and thats a good deal, bundles wont get much better before xmas, more games but prob rubbish games

Original Poster

where have u found that deal matey? thats what im lookin for?

I think Gamestation online is the best deal at the mo

Mclovin

where have u found that deal matey? thats what im lookin for?

:oops: sorry i cant remember its about and ill keep my eye out for it

Original Poster

okii thanks jayhab really lookin for cod 4 and then halo 3 or any other game really.

]http//ww…325

halo 3, forza and an extra wireless pad!!

ye that deal is prob better, although i get forza 2 and controller x2 for 36 quid

There seems to be plenty of stock around - I'd be tempted to wait and see if another Argos offer comes up......Toys r us sometimes do stonkingly good deals instore so they're worth checking out when if you're passing.

Original Poster

thanks alot gari lets hope argos does that good deal again ^^ even without the bumper pack wud do me.

I doubt there will be a price drop in december...

Original Poster

tazxxx

I doubt there will be a price drop in december...

why do you reckon that ?

Because there is no need to, the 360 is selling well and can be found for £100 cheaper than the ps3
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247667
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769606
    3. Add one, leave one game54415467
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885

See more discussions