Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 pro - cheapest price!

Been looking around for a new xbox 360, mainly to play halo 3. Basically, I was holding out due to some rumour that the 20gb was going to be swapped for a 60gb hdd, now that that hasn't happened, i'm looking for a package deal/cheapest price for an xbox 360, halo 3, extra wireless controller and a hard drive for it. May also consider other games. Just to make it clear, i'm looking for a new 360, preferably something I can buy from the shops/online (no ebay)

2 Comments

Banned

I know that when you buy the pro from amazon you can get halo 3 for £10 making it £200 for the two

Not sure about a controller! The 60gb sku si rumoured to be announded at E3 (not sure when that is??)

Original Poster

keithscott2001;2397107

I know that when you buy the pro from amazon you can get halo 3 for £10 … I know that when you buy the pro from amazon you can get halo 3 for £10 making it £200 for the twoNot sure about a controller! The 60gb sku si rumoured to be announded at E3 (not sure when that is??)

I heard that it should have been released at Q2, june at the latest, I just presumed that it's not going to happen as it's practically the end of june, maybe I should hold on a month or 2 more? I'm really just after something I can do during summer :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"812
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      3. I want some backless loafers for men55
      4. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23

See more discussions