EXPIRED

xbox 360 pro with 2 games...

hello people...looking to buy a xbox 360 pro for my bro this christmas...have looked on here for hours together but still cant find a deal that pleases me...
i bought one from the argos deal...x360+mega pack+halo3+fifa 08.....for £250...looking for something similar with fifa 08 included preferrably..
thanks in advance...

8 Comments

D!zzy, Virgin are doing a few good bundle deals at the minute. Xbox 360 (advertised as premium but with HDMI and falcon chip) with extra wireless controller, Forza 2 and Halo 3 for £250, or with extra wireless controller, Viva Pinata, Halo 3 and any chart game for £283. Obviously if you have a Virgin credit card you also get the extra 10% off. I went for the first option with virgin card for £225. I've been looking for a while and this is the best deal I've seen. Hope this helps.

just bought one from HMV. got it with Need for speed pro streets and Halo 3 for 225 quid or less. can only get it for that if your a student though.

you can actually get this for £212.49 but mods removed my deal, ps you need a hmv student card, 1st order is 15% of
i got mine for £207.49 as i had a £5 code in my wallet, and waiting for quidco to track, initially i ordered using the 10% code then figured how to get 15% cancelled the original and made a new ordeR!

Rep would be great1

Hi Mclovin,
Did you buy the xbox on-line or in store? I can't find the deal on-line?

Kornelia

Hi Mclovin, Did you buy the xbox on-line or in store? I can't find the … Hi Mclovin, Did you buy the xbox on-line or in store? I can't find the deal on-line?

i bought it online to get the 15% discount. But i saw a few instore. looks like they put price up tho. cos originally it was 250 but nows its gone to 260 i think. but if ur a student still cheapest ive seen with 2 games!

Banned

Our local (Doncaster) HMV had an offer in store for £225, I'm sure it included Fifa and another game, cant remember what

bloody hell what bt my tip

roadie

you can actually get this for £212.49 but mods removed my deal, ps you … you can actually get this for £212.49 but mods removed my deal, ps you need a hmv student card, 1st order is 15% ofi got mine for £207.49 as i had a £5 code in my wallet, and waiting for quidco to track, initially i ordered using the 10% code then figured how to get 15% cancelled the original and made a new ordeR!Rep would be great1

Hi roadie,
Can you tell me how you managed to get 15% with the student card? When I try to put it through is gives me only 10%. Also what code did you use? Thanks for your help. K. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Superdrug weekly deals11
    2. Large Chest of Drawers1012
    3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree67
    4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!22

See more discussions