Groups
    EXPIRED

XBOX 360 Pro with HDMI

Hi all,

Don't know much about the 360's, but does anyone know of any shops that are selling the 360 with HDMI socket ?
    I know shopto list it on their site, and it's a good price, but just wondering if any shops are stocking it ?

Also, can you tell from the box if it has an HDMI port, is it written on it somewhere ?

4 Comments

woolworths had them , it says hdmi in small writing on the back of the box (bottom)

I went into my local HMV and ask about that.

was told after the cashier made a call on the radio, 5 minutes later i was told that they have the one with the HDMI.

If you want to get one with a HDMI port just ask them to check the outside of the box :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, in the end I ordered from Shopto as it was a very good price. Just hope it is the HDMI version as described.

Richierea

Hi all,Don't know much about the 360's, but does anyone know of any shops … Hi all,Don't know much about the 360's, but does anyone know of any shops that are selling the 360 with HDMI socket ?I know shopto list it on their site, and it's a good price, but just wondering if any shops are stocking it ?Also, can you tell from the box if it has an HDMI port, is it written on it somewhere ?

The xbox 360 arcade def has an hdmi connection but then you want pro
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions