Xbox 360 Promo Games

Just wondering where the hell people get these games from? Magazines and that I guess, but what you have to do to get hold of them?

9 Comments

some people know people working for a company , or i wanted to know myself lol

I have a mate that works for 360 Gamer that passes me promo games from time to time. You also get them from console bundles etc.

the ones that come with consoles are "Bundle copys"

MarzBarz;3017613

the ones that come with consoles are "Bundle copys"

Sometimes they will come with Promotional cases as well. Depends on whether it's a thrown in jobby to shift a few more consoles.

I have won all my promo copies there are lots of UK based gaming sites that have monthly competitons. Since I bought my 360 on launch day I have won around 7 games.

Original Poster

Bingo83;3017659

I have won all my promo copies there are lots of UK based gaming sites … I have won all my promo copies there are lots of UK based gaming sites that have monthly competitons. Since I bought my 360 on launch day I have won around 7 games.

Whatever I enter I never seem to win so I gave them up a long time ago

Meadsy4742;3017694

Whatever I enter I never seem to win so I gave them up a long time ago

Try CVG site........i have one a couple of PC Games from them.

They get them by agreeing not to tell others who ask where to get them from :whistling::whistling:

I get promo copies here and there occasionally from someone who is a manager of a games shop!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2261
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767245
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826357
    4. word association Game73844477

See more discussions