Found 18th Dec 2010
Just wondering, if I get the new style 360, with the 4gb and the kinect, can I then stick my old 60gb hdd on it, or are the fittings different!

Thanks

9 Comments

Fittings are different but it can be done by buying a case on deal extreme for about £6

Banned

we've put our kinect on the old style 360 and works fine-not sure if this answers your uestion. all the fittings must be the same

gemmaharwood123

we've put our kinect on the old style 360 and works fine-not sure if this … we've put our kinect on the old style 360 and works fine-not sure if this answers your uestion. all the fittings must be the same

He was asking if he could take the old harddrive and use it in the new slim console. Nothing to do with the kinect.

Original Poster

Cheers for replies, Off to deal extreme to find the case!

oldmankensey

Cheers for replies, Off to deal extreme to find the case!

dealextreme.com/det…653

Original Poster

dh058977

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.48653

Again thanks very much lol, saved me a job

you dont really need to do that either ^^

you can just take apart your old 60gb and stick it in

EDIT: youtube.com/wat…sns
here's a video for you

oh and dont bother with DX been waiting a month and a half for my item! Bad time to buy from them!
Edited by: "Boom123" 18th Dec 2010

Boom123

you dont really need to do that either ^^ you can just take apart your … you dont really need to do that either ^^ you can just take apart your old 60gb and stick it in

You can do but for a couple of quid i would rather have the harddrive secured in nicely.

dh058977

You can do but for a couple of quid i would rather have the harddrive … You can do but for a couple of quid i would rather have the harddrive secured in nicely.

Yeah i get you, but just incase i would avoid DX in my opinion, i bought a switch and some wires back at the start of november but no sign of it

There's some cases for a tenner on fleabay
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions