Groups

Xbox 360 Question

Now that my xbox360 dashboard had been updated how do i install games to the hard drive?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

8 Comments

How to install Xbox 360 games to the hard drive while in the dashboard:
    It's very simple to load the game onto the hard drive when you are in the new dashboard. Just follow these quick steps:

Load the disk into your Xbox 360 console and go to your Xbox 360 console
    Scroll down to My Xbox
    Scroll across to Game Library and hit the A button
    This should put you on the Recent Games window and your game should be highlighted, so you should just need to hit the A button. Otherwise, scroll to the Recent Games window and choose the game.
    On the game screen, choose Install to Hard Drive. This process should take a few minutes, but once it is complete, you'll be able to enjoy improved performance.
    You'll also note that the game screen contains all kinds of great information about the game such as the achievements unlocked and featured downloads available for the game.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5503681

How to install Xbox 360 games to the hard drive while in the … How to install Xbox 360 games to the hard drive while in the dashboard:It's very simple to load the game onto the hard drive when you are in the new dashboard. Just follow these quick steps:Load the disk into your Xbox 360 console and go to your Xbox 360 console Scroll down to My Xbox Scroll across to Game Library and hit the A button This should put you on the Recent Games window and your game should be highlighted, so you should just need to hit the A button. Otherwise, scroll to the Recent Games window and choose the game. On the game screen, choose Install to Hard Drive. This process should take a few minutes, but once it is complete, you'll be able to enjoy improved performance. You'll also note that the game screen contains all kinds of great information about the game such as the achievements unlocked and featured downloads available for the game.

thanks

Lots more details ]here

press Y

Or your just press Y then click on Install to Hard Drive

How big is an average game ? or is that a daft question ?

or Whats the smallest and biggest game youve seen ?

Also where does the 7GB of HD space go on a new 20GB drive.... ? If the 360 does not need this without HDD !!

maxmix

maxmix;5510993

How big is an average game ? or is that a daft question ? or Whats the … How big is an average game ? or is that a daft question ? or Whats the smallest and biggest game youve seen ?Also where does the 7GB of HD space go on a new 20GB drive.... ? If the 360 does not need this without HDD !!maxmix

Smallest is about 3gb I have seen, they go up to 6.8gb averaging about 6.5gb I would say for newer games.

bingegamer.net/200…rt/

After you lose a little for formatting about 5gb is reserved on the HDD as a swapfile for caching during games. Should give a performace boost over arcade base systems.

alternate;5511329

Smallest is about 3gb I have seen, they go up to 6.8gb averaging about … Smallest is about 3gb I have seen, they go up to 6.8gb averaging about 6.5gb I would say for newer games.http://www.bingegamer.net/2008/so-how-much-time-are-you-saving-xbox-360-nxe-hard-drive-install-chart/After you lose a little for formatting about 5gb is reserved on the HDD as a swapfile for caching during games. Should give a performace boost over arcade base systems.

Thanks for that Could you maybe help me here also (Games prices etc) ?

hotukdeals.com/for…e=3

maxmix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial914
      2. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​47
      3. word association Game72744173
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424

See more discussions