Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Question

cheapest place for xbox 360 with warranty?

thanks

30 Comments

Do you want an Xbox 360 S (slim) or one of the 'fat' xbox 360's ?

Original Poster

Fat

Ive got an Xbox 360 (20gb) but im reluctant to sell it for such a low price. A top console havent had any problems with it so far!

Original Poster

How much do you want? Interested in any trades matey?

farhadmaster

How much do you want? Interested in any trades matey?

Got a Xbox 360 (20gb) + Fifa 11, GTA IV, PES2009 and two wireless official controllers with rechargable Energizer batteries and charger.

Not sure need to do a bit of research on how much they go for. Recently bought a PS3 (160gb) with Fifa 11 + Move but as i said i wouldnt be reluctant to sell the XBOX 360. I could probably sell all of them seperate and get a very good deal for the console as i spent quite a lot on the Xbox + all the games a while back.
    Edited by: "TopCat01" 24th Dec 2010

TopCat01

Got a Xbox 360 (20gb) + Fifa 11, GTA IV, PES2009 and two wireless … Got a Xbox 360 (20gb) + Fifa 11, GTA IV, PES2009 and two wireless official controllers with rechargable Energizer batteries and charger. Not sure need to do a bit of research on how much they go for. Recently bought a PS3 (160gb) with Fifa 11 + Move but as i said i wouldnt be reluctant to sell the XBOX 360. I could probably sell all of them seperate and get a very good deal for the console as i spent quite a lot on the Xbox + all the games a while back.

£100 for the whole lot seems fair in my book.

360 20GB (£50)
    Extras (£10)
    Fifa 11 (£20)
    GTA IV (£5)
    PES 2011 (£15)

Original Poster

I can offer my ps2 worth 40

Original Poster

Plus 36 pound cash. What wud u give me for that?

farhadmaster

Plus 36 pound cash. What wud u give me for that?

Sorry mate not interested in a PS2 as I had one and have now got a PS3 + 360 thanks for the offer though

SamuraisShadow

£100 for the whole lot seems fair in my book.360 20GB (£50)Extras ( … £100 for the whole lot seems fair in my book.360 20GB (£50)Extras (£10)Fifa 11 (£20)GTA IV (£5)PES 2011 (£15)

Two official wireless controller + rechargable batteries + battery charger pack which are in good condition surely dont go for £10 together.

Original Poster

TopCat01

Sorry mate not interested in a PS2 as I had one and have now got a PS3 + … Sorry mate not interested in a PS2 as I had one and have now got a PS3 + 360 thanks for the offer though

how much for the 360 + 1 controller?

farhadmaster

how much for the 360 + 1 controller?

£500

Seriously probably £72 and i'll even throw in GTA IV and PES 2009 and two rechargable batteries! Not sure about delivery costs though.

TopCat01

£500 :pSeriously probably £72 and i'll even throw in GTA IV and PES 2009 a … £500 :pSeriously probably £72 and i'll even throw in GTA IV and PES 2009 and two rechargable batteries! Not sure about delivery costs though.

Good deal take it!!!

Original Poster

Ill offer 60 quid for just xbox + 1 controller.

farhadmaster

Ill offer 60 quid for just xbox + 1 controller.

Sorry lad not enough. I think i'll just sell them seperatly but probably after christmas not in any rush tbh.

Original Poster

Cheapest for xbox 360 + 1 controller? I'm a teenager on a budget lol.

farhadmaster

Cheapest for xbox 360 + 1 controller? I'm a teenager on a budget lol.

I got GTA IV, FIFA 11 and PES 2009 all seperately and splashed out £120 for the console early last year. I know I wont get that of course but I certainly wont be selling on the cheap. I'll probably sell the Xbox 360 seperate from the controller in a couple of days. I'm a student aswell I know how you feel

Original Poster

Brb gonna begg my dad for 40 quid.

Original Poster

Come on its cmas give me a big bargain
    40 + p2 and all acessories etc. Including games

The PS2 has a value of £0 to him. He has a PS3!

£65 for 360 + Controller.

Original Poster

Id be very interested at the price of 65 quid.

farhadmaster

Come on its cmas give me a big bargain ;)40 + p2 and all acessories etc. … Come on its cmas give me a big bargain ;)40 + p2 and all acessories etc. Including games

Sorry lad I would have if I didnt splash out for a PS3 recently. Im not really looking to sell currently tbh but if i got a outstanding offer I would really consider it as I am a typical student aswell short on cash . Good luck looking though

Keep an eye on here after xmas if I have nothing to do i'll probably sell it on here. Going to play the Xbox now.

Original Poster

Lool thanks for rubbing it in have a great xmas.

farhadmaster

Lool thanks for rubbing it in have a great xmas.

You too!

I was in same boat. Try putting your ps2 on Gumtree? I put mine on there and it sold for £60. Admittedly it was slimline, had a brand new eye toy and a good set if as new accessories. Worth a try. You won't get much trade in, if places even trade in anymore!

Original Poster

Quite a lot of cash for a ps2 anybody got a 360? I can give you 36 quid upfront a give you 20 quid a month lol.... any takers?
    Edited by: "farhadmaster" 26th Dec 2010

Have you tried blockbusters? Ring your nearest stores, they do preowned ones for £49.99 now and again. £36 is very slim to get a 360!

Original Poster

I will do in the morning!

agentjont

Have you tried blockbusters? Ring your nearest stores, they do preowned … Have you tried blockbusters? Ring your nearest stores, they do preowned ones for £49.99 now and again. £36 is very slim to get a 360!

Original Poster

BUMP 1 ;D

Original Poster

Ps2 now sold.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?11
      2. Speccing a gaming pc22
      3. Kitchen tap replacement11
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1212