Expired

xbox 360 Racing Wheel & Pedals

12 replies
Found 9th Jun 2007
Dose anyone one where i can get a Racing Wheel & Pedals with Gear Stick for the 360 cheap pls ? :thumbsup:

13 Comments

Game are doing the the mad catz version for £45 so if you get one of the £5 off of £30 voucher then it would make it £40. Thats the cheapest i could find brand new.

Original Poster

thanks m8

i have a mad catz one for sale if you're interested?

ebuyer got one for just under £30, buy something to make it £30 then get £10 off via google checkout + postage =£25ish
or you caan get the xbox wireless one for £75 which is cheap compare to other places

Original Poster

markwills

i have a mad catz one for sale if you're interested?

how much m8 ? and is it MadCatz MC2 ?

depends whether you can come and collect it, but around £20ish

Original Poster

to far for me to pick it up m8 im in manchester lol .... is it the MadCatz MC2

yeah it is. if you are willing to pay £30 to cover postage then I'll post it to you otherwise never mind, I'd rather keep it than sell it for less than £20.

Original Poster

wot model is it m8

MadCatz MC2

tony2311

ebuyer got one for just under £30, buy something to make it £30 then get £ … ebuyer got one for just under £30, buy something to make it £30 then get £10 off via google checkout + postage =£25ish or you caan get the xbox wireless one for £75 which is cheap compare to other places

and if you use google checkout and the cheapest delivery this brings the offical MS wireless wheel to around £70....

Amazon sell the Madcatz one for £39.99 delivered.

]Link

Banned

Yeh would be good to have one but i want the official one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.35
    2. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014646
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…49111

See more discussions