Groups

xbox 360 rental

h
    is it possible to rent a xbox elite? if so where from? thanks

12 Comments

not that im aware of seems a strange thing to want to hire

how long were you wanting 1 for and how much were you hoping to pay?

Original Poster

hey only for the weekend really. im babysitting a kid who mentioned last time i was there that he wishes he had an xbox to play with, so was hoping to keep him occupied

buy 1 then take it back saying its faulty lol

I doubt it would last the weekend tbh.

Seriously though, I have never heard of such a service. Take some graph paper and some crayons.

Original Poster

lol his nine so i think crayons will bore him to quick. lol good idea about taking it back a faulty lol

never mind , was worth asking

lincolnsmommy;8089919

lol his nine so i think crayons will bore him to quick. lol good idea … lol his nine so i think crayons will bore him to quick. lol good idea about taking it back a faulty lol never mind , was worth asking

aslong as they don't ask you demonstrate the fault or just send it away to be repaired

slackrat77;8090162

aslong as they don't ask you demonstrate the fault or just send it away … aslong as they don't ask you demonstrate the fault or just send it away to be repaired

just put a big scratch on it tell them you not happy it was a present they would have to gve money back after onley a few days

jamstaruk1972;8090341

just put a big scratch on it tell them you not happy it was a present … just put a big scratch on it tell them you not happy it was a present they would have to gve money back after onley a few days

Incorrect

jamstaruk1972;8090341

just put a big scratch on it tell them you not happy it was a present … just put a big scratch on it tell them you not happy it was a present they would have to gve money back after onley a few days

physical damage?
    no, they'd tell you to get lost

Blockbuster used to do this, not anymore though.

£25 for a week with a sega saturn

thesaint;8090437

Incorrect

slackrat77;8090743

physical damage?no, they'd tell you to get lost

and how could they know it wasnt on it when you opened it up?

Starr;8090764

Blockbuster used to do this, not anymore though.£25 for a week with a … Blockbuster used to do this, not anymore though.£25 for a week with a sega saturn

I remember this. I rented a Sega Saturn and a Playstation from Blocky-bs back in the day :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions