Groups

xbox 360 repair error

my elite 360 has rrod it is registered on the website but when i try to request a repair it says 'error, this service is temporarily unavailable'. im still with the 3 year rrod warranty and have been trying to request a repair for a while. is this happening to anyone else? any help will be appreciated

7 Comments

Just get the xbox phone number (0800 so it won't cost) and stay on the line untill you get a real-life person.

Original Poster

wombourne;6812583

Just get the xbox phone number (0800 so it won't cost) and stay on the … Just get the xbox phone number (0800 so it won't cost) and stay on the line untill you get a real-life person.

thought i was gonna have to, was just checking seeing if there were any other options
    thanks repped :thumbsup:

Is it modded at all?

I've got exactly the same problem, I get 'error, this service is temporarily unavailable' whenever i enter my serial number n the site.

Phone them. They will sort you out. And explain about online being down or whatvever the problem you have currently.

I got my first ever 3 red lights today thats 2 consoles down in 1 month the other is 3 years 6 months old and switches on with no picture so GFX is gone. I also had to phone because their website said I had to. Then spent ages trying to register my repair to be cut off before it had been authorized. Had to phone again. Sorted now.

I think the website for repairs is down due to the current ban wave that is going on, they would have far too many people trying to register repairs for banned consoles
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions