Found 31st Jul 2009
...well my xbox 360 has broken with the e74 error and i need to return it to microsoft for repair. Can anyone direct me to the website to send it off. Tried to register it on link in first post but cannot fill in the second drop down box (region/county) and therefore can't register. Any ideas (or am I filling out the wrong form)??

9 Comments

Thats correct place

Register 360 then fill in the form saying the it has the rrod

Just dropped mine with ups today

Original Poster

oldmankensey;5898476

Thats correct placeRegister 360 then fill in the form saying the it has … Thats correct placeRegister 360 then fill in the form saying the it has the rrodJust dropped mine with ups today

The thing is tho, I can't select a region/county and therefore cannot register. Any ideas?

You can do it over the phone mate

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5898562

You can do it over the phone mate

really, I was told you couldn't phone them?!? lol. Do you have the number by any chance?

btw is the website working for anyone else??

just give them a call they are pretty helpfull. should be on the xbox website

Phone Information

Phone

Assistance by phone:

+44 20 7365 9792

or 0800 587 1102

Hearing Impaired (TTY device):
0800 587 1103

Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: 09:00-22:00
Saturday: 09:00-20:00
Sunday: 09:00-17:00

Original Poster

thanks for all the help!!

DD98;5898868

thanks for all the help!!

Really sorry I didn't add the number was about to then had to pop off to get a sub.

No problem mate, yep that's how I've registered my past consoles let me know how it goes mate :thumbsup:

Also if it's a second hand one tell them it was a gift otherwise they won't repair it.

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5899637

Really sorry I didn't add the number was about to then had to pop off to … Really sorry I didn't add the number was about to then had to pop off to get a sub.No problem mate, yep that's how I've registered my past consoles let me know how it goes mate :thumbsup:Also if it's a second hand one tell them it was a gift otherwise they won't repair it.

phoned them today and registered no problem :thumbsup: Should be getting an email soon for the UPS shipping label thingy, should be ok now., Thanks again!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions