Groups

Xbox 360 repair questions

Got my email for MS about sending my 360 off for repair, thing is, when it says arrange a collection, can I book one when im online at about 11 today, for 4 this afternoon?
    Will is be possible to do that?
    AND also it says stick my service request number on the front of the box, but whats that?!
    Thanks
    Jack

8 Comments

When you are directed to the UPS page you have the option of time slots. I don't think you'll be able to book it for today, but tomorrow or more likely Monday.
    It might be worth giving them a ring, rather than using the online booking system in case they have a driver in your area who could pick up today.

Good luck

Original Poster

It allows me too book on the page for today..

spikeyjacko;4750620

It allows me too book on the page for today..

Give it a go then though I don't think they will collect today as the drivers will all have their routes planned ........-- Congratulations on your 3000 posts :thumbsup:

Couriers like UPS and DHL can often be booked for same day pick up.The cut off time is usually about 1pm-ish.They will pick up anytime up to about 6pm.

koppyking;4750704

Couriers like UPS and DHL can often be booked for same day pick up.The … Couriers like UPS and DHL can often be booked for same day pick up.The cut off time is usually about 1pm-ish.They will pick up anytime up to about 6pm.

Probably not with a m$ pickup rate ..

Original Poster

Got it picked up today

spikeyjacko;4755967

Got it picked up today

Good for you mate:thumbsup:

Out of interest did you phone or used use the web page?

Original Poster

used the webpage, the latest they could pick up was 2 though so booked it for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions