Groups

Xbox 360 Rod - Ring of death and dodgy warranty Sticker

Banned
    What are my options? It's an early machine...the git started crashing while playing fallout 3...should have known but thought it was just bugged. Have I any chance at all of getting through the microsoft system?

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq154/stevenpcurtis/DSCN5326.jpg

have been know to let them go with no sticker at all
    send it in the worst that can happen is that its sent back unfixed

Original Poster Banned

Do they charge for that? I could get 30 + on ebay and I could get one from CEX for 90....would only cost me 60 to change..

djnaff;5353502

have been know to let them go with no sticker at allsend it in the worst … have been know to let them go with no sticker at allsend it in the worst that can happen is that its sent back unfixed

no charge will just be sent back unfixed

if you do send it in sell it ebay it when its fixed and get a newer version

Original Poster Banned

djnaff;5353566

no charge will just be sent back unfixedif you do send it in sell it ebay … no charge will just be sent back unfixedif you do send it in sell it ebay it when its fixed and get a newer version

Well I was thinking of getting one from CEX and flashing it myself. There's a HDMI version for 95 - I have bought lots of vouchers for 70% of that getting me one for 66.50...

djnaff;5353566

no charge will just be sent back unfixedif you do send it in sell it ebay … no charge will just be sent back unfixedif you do send it in sell it ebay it when its fixed and get a newer version

Dont buy this one on Ebay:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions