Found 31st Mar 2008
how do i make my xbox get the 3 rrod

thanks

20 Comments

Why would you want to?
I guess leave it on for days on end

put a fan heater behind it while its switched on

i went on holiday for the weekend (4 days) and left my 360 on it was fine lol :P was playing gears of war intro on loop :P

Why do u want to get RROD?

ctuk;1808365

put a fan heater behind it while its switched on

That would just make it over heat? which is 2 red lights:P

Maybe he thinks he will get a brand new xbox, they just give you a refurb

nacider;1808376

Maybe he thinks he will get a brand new xbox, they just give you a refurb

yeah i had one of mine die the other month:P they fixed it lol was quite shocked:P first time round it was a refurb

I got my own back refurbished.

SteJosh;1808388

yeah i had one of mine die the other month:P they fixed it lol was quite … yeah i had one of mine die the other month:P they fixed it lol was quite shocked:P first time round it was a refurb

Doesn't it take like 6 weeks though? :roll:

Less than two weeks is usual.

nacider;1808405

Doesn't it take like 6 weeks though? :roll:

nah that was just the few months after they changed the warranty.

took like 10 days from sending to getting back. not bad and i got a months membership free. which i gave away... got 22 months on my account lol

Ste

Ohhh nice one both of you. I've heard of people waiting up to 6 weeks

6 days for me... I got a new HDD with mine too, maybe thats what he's after.

Original Poster

no, my xbox has 1 red light and if i get 3 its free. i got a hdd

do you get an error code with the one red light? 1red light could be the hard drive or just a loose video cable.

Mine broken 3 times, different faults, wish knew how to make it RROD to get the better version too, takes 4 to 5 weeks for repair each time, they should just replace it...!

just run project gotham 3 all day

Original Poster

but it freezes when xbox 360 bit comes up

Sarcastic gamer podcast was saying that due to the amount of consoles microsoft are expecting to sell due to GTA being released, they're either repairing or sending out refurbished consoles to try and save the new ones so they can be sold.
Thats the case in the US anyway. My mate wrapped his in a towel and put it in the airing cupboard to get his rrod.

guru_the;1808714

Mine broken 3 times, different faults, wish knew how to make it RROD to … Mine broken 3 times, different faults, wish knew how to make it RROD to get the better version too, takes 4 to 5 weeks for repair each time, they should just replace it...!

mine took less than 2 weeks. It had a new motherboard put in, cleaned and disc tray fixed :thumbsup:

Original Poster

damn, they wpnt repair it coz im second owner. I am so ******. they put on hold for 20 minutes!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer36
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662

See more discussions