Groups

XBOX 360 RROD Question

I have spoken to Microsoft about sending it back and they have sent me the box etc.

The bloke on the phone said not to include anything with it and send just the console, however on the packing instructions it shows the psu stuff in the box as well.

What have others sent it with theirs?

Thanks

6 Comments

Just the console, no game, no hdd, no psu, no cables, nothing.

t0mm;8444550

Just the console, no game, no hdd, no psu, no cables, nothing.

This.

Just send the console on its own - keep all of your leads, hard drive, games etc. Just give them the box.

remove hard drive, remove face plate, remove all cables. send them bare bones console.

supermod

Just the box (I bubble wrapped it) & packed in a plain box for courier to collect - no hard drive or cables or any info included (check no game disc still in console as well). They give you a form on collection which you must ensure you keep as proof of collection. Just got back one this week - took 7 days turnaround which was quicker than I expected

Original Poster

Thanks very much rep left for you all!

just the bare bones of it..because you dont always get the same one back,,,mine came back with a melted sticky sweet in the dvd drive...yeah nice
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions