Found 29th Nov 2009
I know there it a lot of you on here. Looking to post an arcade. Best/cheapest courier to use?

Also weight and dimensions would be a great help (Official box)

Thanks in advance!

8 Comments

Parcel Monkey - 6.80

I always just estimate

Original Poster

strike;7043943

Parcel Monkey - 6.80 :)I always just estimate

Will check them out :thumbsup:

Original Poster

strike;7043943

Parcel Monkey - 6.80 :)I always just estimate

BTW Do they offer insurance up to £50 (free) like parcel2go?

Just to let you know taking it down to post office will cost £12.50 signed for Parcelforce 48 hour

Obviously not cheapest.

Use parcel monkey or parcel2go

Original Poster

Starr;7044072

Just to let you know taking it down to post office will cost £12.50 … Just to let you know taking it down to post office will cost £12.50 signed for Parcelforce 48 hourObviously not cheapest.Use parcel monkey or parcel2go

Im on parcel monkey just now. Cant find anything about their bloody insurance!

EDIT: Scrap that, just found it!

Insurance for packages with value up to £50 is free of charge, if you require insurance to a greater value please enter that value above.
Up to £600 insurance is just £12.

I have used parcels2go for 2 xboxs and a wii so there good for consoles.

For dimensions get a ruler measure the box and just add on maybe a cm for each one and for the weight - for what you think it is just add on a few kg. i think i put my xbox in as 15kg when it probably only weighs 9-11kg at most but just to cover your own back so they cant turn round and hit you with loads of charges etc.

scott1295;7044266

I have used parcels2go for 2 xboxs and a wii so there good for consoles. … I have used parcels2go for 2 xboxs and a wii so there good for consoles. For dimensions get a ruler measure the box and just add on maybe a cm for each one and for the weight - for what you think it is just add on a few kg. i think i put my xbox in as 15kg when it probably only weighs 9-11kg at most but just to cover your own back so they cant turn round and hit you with loads of charges etc.

Weighs 4kg at most

HDNL or DHL via Parcel2go. HDNL is a little cheaper but DHL is usually faster :thumbsup:

Quidco through P2G also. :santa:

Ah, very useful, I'll bear this in mind if I finally sell my one too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. john2020md Joke Thread...911046
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming57
    3. Add one, leave one game54415446
    4. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend33

See more discussions