Groups

Xbox 360 Service

Right so I sent off my xbox 360 saying it had rrod, I've checked it says it's been repaired or replaced and is on its way back yesterday. But I was supposed to get an email telling me this also right? Does that mean anything it's nearly been a day and I haven't got any email from them does that mean they didn't repair it or what?

17 Comments

I didn't get any emails, just turned up.

Banned

Adam2050;6065601

+1

Original Poster

I got an e-mail saying it had been shipped, the next day it was on in my house : P

Original Poster

Adam2050;6065601

Paddy Charlie;6065630

+1

How long did it take you to get it? And do UPS deliver it?

Original Poster

MDMSM;6065685

I got an e-mail saying it had been shipped, the next day it was on in my … I got an e-mail saying it had been shipped, the next day it was on in my house : P

Wow really?

Banned

Met-Cast;6065703

How long did it take you to get it? And do UPS deliver it?

Can't remember mine was a while ago. Butit was UPS who delivered mine and once they shipped it it was with me next day

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;6065724

Can't remember mine was a while ago. Butit was UPS who delivered mine and … Can't remember mine was a while ago. Butit was UPS who delivered mine and once they shipped it it was with me next day

How did you tell it was shipped?

Banned

Met-Cast;6065729

How did you tell it was shipped?

I think it was from checking the status online with microsoft

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;6065743

I think it was from checking the status online with microsoft

Well mine said that it was shipped yesterday so *fingers crossed*

mine said its been shipped on the repair section on the website but it wasnt even picked up yet. then 3 days after it was shipped they sent me a email saying it is on its way to me and it was here next day.

Banned

Getting Dizzy!!!

Original Poster

ALICOM007;6065798

mine said its been shipped on the repair section on the website but it … mine said its been shipped on the repair section on the website but it wasnt even picked up yet. then 3 days after it was shipped they sent me a email saying it is on its way to me and it was here next day.

Hmm well i'll see what happens today and let oyu know. :thumbsup:

aScottishBloke;6065819

Getting Dizzy!!!

Sorry

Mine just arrived... buit I got an email a week later to say it was on it's way lol

you should get a ups tracking code, its great seeing when its picked to to dropped off at your door

Original Poster

angelwithdirtyw;6065967

Mine just arrived... buit I got an email a week later to say it was on … Mine just arrived... buit I got an email a week later to say it was on it's way lol

Any idea around what time they call? Don't think i've had anything today? Also if you don't answer the door what's their procedure?

king261;6066130

you should get a ups tracking code, its great seeing when its picked to … you should get a ups tracking code, its great seeing when its picked to to dropped off at your door

I had one on its dispatch.

Original Poster

bump.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410865
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2643
      3. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating33
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1922

See more discussions