Groups
    EXPIRED

xbox 360 speakers

hi can someone recommend some xbox 360 speakers to be used on a hd tv 19inch please?

14 Comments

Original Poster

bumpppp

dont know if this will work

sure xboxes have coaxial out

]http//ww…690

360 only have optical out

personally i have a yamaha tss-15

you can probabally get one for about 80 quid off ebay

it has a lot of inputs - so dvd player and tv can be hooked up too

I have a Pioneer surround sound system connected to my 360, purchased from play.com for £129.99 at christmas but theyhave now upped the price to £199.99 probably because they sold loads during December.

play.com/Ele…e=0

I just use the 2 audio phono plugs (Audio white and red) from the xbox 360 straight into my home theatre system thingy although you can plug them into a hi-fi exactly the same.

Original Poster

so is there any cheap speakers ie bt 30 quid which will work with a xbox 360

roadie

so is there any cheap speakers ie bt 30 quid which will work with a xbox … so is there any cheap speakers ie bt 30 quid which will work with a xbox 360

Don't think that you will pick up a speaker system with an optical out connection so that you can get 5.1 for £30, you are probably looking at £90 upwards

Original Poster

can u get 2.1s for about 50?

You can buy some 2.1 speakers and buy a 2 phono to 3.5mm jack plug. This gives you excellent sound quality, surround sound (obviously not the power of 5.1) at a cheap and affordable price.

I would recommend buying some logitech speakers.

Original Poster

ok cool and where do i get a adapter 4m?

roadie

ok cool and where do i get a adapter 4m?

I got mine off Ebay, Gold plated Vivanco ones, I only needed 1.2m but they do 3m, 5m, 10m and 15m, All quite cheap.

Original Poster

are they cheap?

man i wish i ordered that 5.1 from play!
    does anyone know of sites which ship 4m usa?

Original Poster

something like this?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....912
      2. Cheer me up please?1438
      3. One thing you've forgotten2126
      4. love affairs2067

See more discussions