Xbox 360 Super elite any good?

I found a xbox 360 super elite for £186.72 is this a good deal? Its brand new sealed.
Also whats the best deal going on atm, with games, controllers etc..
Thanks

23 Comments

I think the super elite has a 250 gb hard drive, but can't say if this is a good price or not

For an +elite its a really good deal yeah, but normally for a few more quid, you would get a couple of games with it. Not up to date with what deals are out atm though.

Original Poster

Its orginally £232.95 but after discount it comes down to 202.95 also comes with Forza 3 and after selling that it comes down to £186.72 and if i add quidco it comes down to £174.72 but cant be that sure on that, as it works £25% times with me

Banned

is 120 a good price for a brand new elite with forza (not super elite)

bykergrove;7894509

yup buy it

Original Poster

bykergrove;7894509

Where where where? lol Where is it please:)

cmon answer me now!!!

Banned

numptyj;7894519

yup buy it

JaYy_dOg;7894528

Where where where? lol Where is it please:)cmon answer me now!!!

lol a guy at work...

there was an elite with three good games for £150 wasnt that better?

Original Poster

bykergrove;7894618

lol a guy at work...there was an elite with three good games for £150 … lol a guy at work...there was an elite with three good games for £150 wasnt that better?

Damn!!

Is that still availible, if so where please.
Thanks

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7894650

Damn!!Is that still availible, if so where please.Thanks

holy crap! it was this deal but was 150

play.com/Gam…tml

Original Poster

bykergrove;7894666

holy crap! it was this deal but was … holy crap! it was this deal but was 150http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/13665734/Xbox-360-Elite-Console-+-Halo-ODST-+-Forza-Motorsport-3-+-Gears-of-War-2-+-Fable-II/Product.html

Darnit

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7894697

Darnit

why have the prices shot up recently?

I might get the £120 elite.... just sold my netbook but dont really play games much :?

are there any addons you have to buy for the elite or does it come with everything? like wireless ect?

Banned

mate i was wrong it was always this price...i dunno why i thought it was £150....

hotukdeals.com/ite…-wi

Original Poster

bykergrove;7894727

why have the prices shot up recently?I might get the £120 elite.... just … why have the prices shot up recently?I might get the £120 elite.... just sold my netbook but dont really play games much :?are there any addons you have to buy for the elite or does it come with everything? like wireless ect?

I'll buy your mates xbox :).
I didn't even know they were down to £150, I've only strted looking for a good deal this morning as I got ylod last night and it is really boring without it so might aswell buy a 360.

Original Poster

bykergrove;7894747

mate i was wrong it was always this price...i dunno why i thought it was … mate i was wrong it was always this price...i dunno why i thought it was £150....http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/611992/xbox-360-elite-console-halo-odst-wi

It's alright after all we all make mistakes

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7894767

It's alright after all we all make mistakes

lol true! i look at numbers all day at work then come home and look at more numbers! :lol:

people seem to like that deal...if it had MW2 i might have gone for it but as i said before not much of a gamer... plus i have a wii looooooooooooool!

Original Poster

bykergrove;7894788

lol true! i look at numbers all day at work then come home and look at … lol true! i look at numbers all day at work then come home and look at more numbers! :lol:people seem to like that deal...if it had MW2 i might have gone for it but as i said before not much of a gamer... plus i have a wii looooooooooooool!

Wii lol now that's a big "mistake". I had one for about a year only played 2hrs in total then sold for £120 in game few months ago.

Can I please buy your mates then looool.
If it's brand new.

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7894858

Wii lol now that's a big "mistake". I had one for about a year only … Wii lol now that's a big "mistake". I had one for about a year only played 2hrs in total then sold for £120 in game few months ago.Can I please buy your mates then looool.If it's brand new.

loooooooool it is brand new.. but he's not my mate.. it's just a guy at work.

gonna be long buying it off him and sending it to you for zero profit. even if i was gonna make a profit by the sounds of it its not worth my while. and i have a strong feeling the dude at work (who i don't even know i might add) wont be bothered to send.

get the £190 one and play those games

Original Poster

bykergrove;7894905

loooooooool it is brand new.. but he's not my mate.. it's just a guy at … loooooooool it is brand new.. but he's not my mate.. it's just a guy at work.gonna be long buying it off him and sending it to you for zero profit. even if i was gonna make a profit by the sounds of it its not worth my while. and i have a strong feeling the dude at work (who i don't even know i might add) wont be bothered to send.get the £190 one and play those games

His selling for £120 isn't he so add postage to that which is probs £10-12 so I'm willing to pay you £140inc. Only if it's brand new and sealed.

Banned

dcx_badass;7894929

Nah you still get scammed for the wireless, the Wii is way better anyway, … Nah you still get scammed for the wireless, the Wii is way better anyway, 360s are boring and clumsy.

yeah i went off the idea already :lol:

i have to admit... the wii is awesome

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7894940

His selling for £120 isn't he so add postage to that which is probs … His selling for £120 isn't he so add postage to that which is probs £10-12 so I'm willing to pay you £140inc. Only if it's brand new and sealed.

dude honestly its not worth my time. (i know i spend ages on here but that's cause i'm lazy if i am actually gonna do something useful it's going to be tackling my todo list.)

i'm not being mean here just dont want to get your hopes up.

i only mentioned that xbox cause i wanted to know if it was a good deal (for me to buy)

why dont you get the £190 and by the time you sold the three other games (it has forza as a fourth) and got a little bit of quidco you'll be looking at £140 anyway

Original Poster

bykergrove;7894976

dude honestly its not worth my time. (i know i spend ages on here but … dude honestly its not worth my time. (i know i spend ages on here but that's cause i'm lazy if i am actually gonna do something useful it's going to be tackling my todo list.)i'm not being mean here just dont want to get your hopes up.i only mentioned that xbox cause i wanted to know if it was a good deal (for me to buy)why dont you get the £190 and by the time you sold the three other games (it has forza as a fourth) and got a little bit of quidco you'll be looking at £140 anyway

Mate I was only messin about, I'd rather buy the super elite, I don't really want games with it unless I can sell and make some $$$$$$. I am goin to flash/chip it as my main console still is ps3 (well I' I can fix it) so no really point in buying games for each console.

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7895006

Mate I was only messin about, I'd rather buy the super elite, I don't … Mate I was only messin about, I'd rather buy the super elite, I don't really want games with it unless I can sell and make some $$$$$$. I am goin to flash/chip it as my main console still is ps3 (well I' I can fix it) so no really point in buying games for each console.

yeah my idea was to flash the £120 one... but not super bothered to i asked him if he wanted to swap for a spare wii i have (I just bought a black one) so we'll see what he says :lol:

I hear alot about YLOD nowadays? is your ps3 old?

Original Poster

bykergrove;7895051

yeah my idea was to flash the £120 one... but not super bothered to i … yeah my idea was to flash the £120 one... but not super bothered to i asked him if he wanted to swap for a spare wii i have (I just bought a black one) so we'll see what he says :lol:I hear alot about YLOD nowadays? is your ps3 old?

Had it since release so yea old I think it was in 2007 it's the orginal phat 60gb one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917247
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414514052
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763823
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523387

See more discussions