Groups

Xbox 360 Trade

I currently have a non hdmi 360, MFR date: 2006-01-07, still have box for it too. And although ive brought the via SATA card to flash it with, im wondering if im confident enough to do it, and at the moment with exams then relocating a week after i finish them.

Thus i was wondering what sort of value mine has towards another already flashed preferably hdmi 360?

6 Comments

flashed xbox's are over rated/ :whistling:

Original Poster

strike;5030317

flashed xbox's are over rated/ :whistling:

how many you had? :whistling:

awoodhall2003;5030330

how many you had? :whistling:

Never Personally owned one. :thumbsup: I share with my sisters and my brothers. Big Family :thumbsup: :whistling:

Do you mind banned hdmi xbox?

Original Poster

strike;5030336

Never Personally owned one. :thumbsup: I share with my sisters and my … Never Personally owned one. :thumbsup: I share with my sisters and my brothers. Big Family :thumbsup: :whistling:

yeah yeah pass the buck...if youve never personally owned one then how comes youve bought and sold on here? Hope you werent buying for someone else nor selling someone elses

awoodhall2003;5030348

yeah yeah pass the buck...if youve never personally owned one then how … yeah yeah pass the buck...if youve never personally owned one then how comes youve bought and sold on here? Hope you werent buying for someone else nor selling someone elses

Never brought a modded xbox on here. Detective skills deterioating

I owned one for a day, never played backups, sold next day

Original Poster

strike;5030356

Never brought a modded xbox on here. Detective skills deterioatingI owned … Never brought a modded xbox on here. Detective skills deterioatingI owned one for a day, never played backups, sold next day

anyways...lets let the OP do what he came here for...advice...damn the OP is me for once, sorry OP for threadspoiling! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012497
      2. Samsung Note 81119
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941308
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1013

See more discussions