Xbox 360 Update

Hi justed updated my 360 but now can't seem to connect to xbox live anyone else having this problem

10 Comments

do you have a flashed 360 that plays copies?

Original Poster

Sorted now just turned everythin off and back on again can some please close this thread as no longer need it

Banned

whats the update 4

dj_urban;6370586

whats the update 4

to check everyones game list for Halo ODST and when they played it then ban the users!

Ahh new ban hammer!

whens Halo ODST out?

Tanchi;6370847

whens Halo ODST out?

yesterday i believe.

The update’s a preparatory thing for Twitter, Facebook and Last.fm. No new features are included.

i was lying...:-D

Banned

awoodhall2003;6370672

to check everyones game list for Halo ODST and when they played it then … to check everyones game list for Halo ODST and when they played it then ban the users!

lol im still waiting for play.com to post my halo 3 lol only played the first 2 wanna finish the story, (no i wont be getting odst doesnt intrest me lol )

dj_urban;6371259

lol im still waiting for play.com to post my halo 3 lol only played the … lol im still waiting for play.com to post my halo 3 lol only played the first 2 wanna finish the story, (no i wont be getting odst doesnt intrest me lol )

i never completed halo3 but im 'getting' ODST atm...
halo 3 i use to play online though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Beta Software Version 537
    2. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2339
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764034
    4. Pink Balls11

See more discussions