Expired

Xbox 360 v2 HDMI

4 replies
Found 29th Oct 2007
Hi, im looking for a great deal on an xbox 360, has to be a premium and is preferebly one of the new ones with the hdmi and quieter fans, shopto.net had a great deal with one for 199.99 and a bundle with PGR4 and Halo 3 for 259.99. Sadly these are both out of stock and wont be in until Friday.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

5 Comments

Dont you mean 259.99 lol

Dont think you can get it for a similar price elsewhere.

Justaddwater

Hi, im looking for a great deal on an xbox 360, has to be a premium and … Hi, im looking for a great deal on an xbox 360, has to be a premium and is preferebly one of the new ones with the hdmi and quieter fans, shopto.net had a great deal with one for 199.99 and a bundle with PGR4 and Halo 3 for 259.99. Sadly these are both out of stock and wont be in until Friday. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

159 sounds like a bargain :whistling:

shopto will prob have the best prices around, just be quick on friday as they will sell out again quick

Original Poster

Thanks for the helps so far, ive found a reasonable offer in Toys r us, but im not sure whether its the new one with a hdmi port as standard, is there a way to find out?

Woolworths do the v2 with 4 games for £289 ish if that helps

Original Poster

Chrisg82

Woolworths do the v2 with 4 games for £289 ish if that helps

Thanks but I think im sorted now, I rang up and apparently the toys r us near me have plenty of the v2s in stock for 250 with a game. thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Star Wars The Last Jedi1331
    2. Did you know?3055
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769567
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247660

See more discussions