Groups

xbox 360 value

I have a boxed hdmi 20gb premium xbox 360
    i was wondering what its worth.
    it comes with all original accesories but the wired headset has a loose connection

it also includes a wireless headset, fifa 09, halo 3 and virtua tennis

Just wondering how much ill be getting for this and whether im better selling it on ebay or here? thanks
    rep will be given!

7 Comments

personally if I was buying I would offer no more than £80 .

btw, you can't list on here now until next tuesday as you need to give 7 days before listing. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

but surely on ebay it would go for a little more than that?

gpcool;6698754

but surely on ebay it would go for a little more than that?

possible but on ebay you have fees as well as paypal fees to consider

Original Poster

thats true..just had a look at ebay and the cheapest xbox buy it now is £110 and thats without a box or the extras. so im thinking that ebay is the way to go

gpcool;6698799

thats true..just had a look at ebay and the cheapest xbox buy it now is … thats true..just had a look at ebay and the cheapest xbox buy it now is £110 and thats without a box or the extras. so im thinking that ebay is the way to go

well, if you wanna sell it asap, then ebay it, but remember listing and final fees ...... otherwise wait a week and list on here.

i'd give you £15 for the the 20Gb HD?

Original Poster

not willing to split and if i was, my friend needs one so i could sell it to him
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions