Xbox 360 v's Xbox 360 core

8 replies
Found 26th Nov 2007
there are loads of posts about Xbox 360 and i just don't get it, what difference is there between the different packages, say i was looking for a replaacement for a PS2 - just to play games on , not to be connected online or anything, would the core be fine or does it miss out on things,

very blonde so please can any reply's be basic, don't know nothing about hard drive numbers and such

thank you so much
xx fizzie xx

9 Comments

If you don't want to download demos or anything like that the Arcade will do, don't think they sell the core anymore?

Original Poster

Arcade that's new to me, what is that one?

It's the new core, comes with a 256MB Memory card

Original Poster

thanks you,

p.s does anyone know how to find you IP address for the net? lol hijacking my own thread now lol x

Banned

click here to find it

ip-adress.com/

Xbox Core:
Console
Joypad

Xbox premium:
Console
Wireless joypad
20gb Harddrive

Xbox Arcarde:
Console
Joypad
256 Memory card
5 arcade games

Xbox Elite
Console
Wireless joypad
120gb Harddrive
HDMI

I bought the core in 2006 for £179.99 from boots.co.uk as i couldnt afford the premium at £280

So i bought a hard drive sep off ebay for £35 and thats all i needed

I now have a wireless controller but the premium was too costy for me at that time

But now the core is like £180 and the premium is like £200 so got more choice now

Original Poster

thanks for all of your help guys xxx will rep all xx

add-man

Xbox Core:ConsoleJoypadXbox premium:ConsoleWireless joypad20gb … Xbox Core:ConsoleJoypadXbox premium:ConsoleWireless joypad20gb HarddriveXbox Arcarde:ConsoleJoypad256 Memory card5 arcade gamesXbox EliteConsoleWireless joypad120gb HarddriveHDMI

Actually the "arcade" now also has wireless pads and all new stock (once old stock has cleared) wil have HDMI ports across all models.

Although core/arcade can be had for £200 - you can get good deals on the premium e.g. +2 games for £250.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions