Groups

xbox 360 warranty

thinking about buying 1 2nd hand guy says its 2 months old and currently looking for receipt is this transferable to me if i buy it?

2 Comments

I don't think they are transferable. I'm trying to find information about it on the MS website, but no luck so far. If the previous owner hasn't registered it, then you can probably just register it in your name online or over the phone.

I guess the only other option would be to return it to where he bought it in the event of a fault (if he finds teh reciept)

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;5529505

I don't think they are transferable. I'm trying to find information about … I don't think they are transferable. I'm trying to find information about it on the MS website, but no luck so far. If the previous owner hasn't registered it, then you can probably just register it in your name online or over the phone.I guess the only other option would be to return it to where he bought it in the event of a fault (if he finds teh reciept)

cheers mate he hasnt registered and bought t from catalogue so im sure can print off an invoice

have left you rep thanks again:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import11
      2. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues11
      3. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)22
      4. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?11

See more discussions