Xbox 360 waw 2 best preorder price please

11 replies
Found 30th Oct 2009
Hi everyone will be getting this for my other half......but I want to know were is offereng the best preorder price please........can all you other cod fans please point me in the right direction please!!

Many thanks

11 Comments

its not world at war for a start, its modern warfare 2 (mw2)

Hi..
Is it Modern Warefare 2? as thats the next call of duty due out on 11/11/2009???
Not heard of the WAW 2 yet?

not many places are really doing that much of a deal for pre order prices at the moment probable cos they know everyone will buy it regardless. I think shopto is around 43 quid compaired to 45 but your not really daving much to be honest. im going to be going to asda midnight to see if theyre selling it cheap there like last year. fingers crossed!

Original Poster

oops modern warfare 2 yes.

Many are hoping that the supermarkets do a deal on the first few days of release - Asda did last year......

gari189;6734260

Many are hoping that the supermarkets do a deal on the first few days of … Many are hoping that the supermarkets do a deal on the first few days of release - Asda did last year......

I am one of the many

Need two copies, could work out a bargain or a very expensive mistake

Supermarkets could drop to £30 if sold or they dont £49.99 in Game/Gamestation stores i bet.

Might cave in and order from coolshop

Starr;6734307

I am one of the many

Me too - but last year only Asda did it for a decent price and they sold out very quickly........so fingers crossed.

gari189;6734318

Me too - but last year only Asda did it for a decent price and they sold … Me too - but last year only Asda did it for a decent price and they sold out very quickly........so fingers crossed.

Have you got a preorder in at ASDA?

Worth it for the back up

Starr;6734338

Have you got a preorder in at ASDA?Worth it for the back up

I got Pre-Orders from the two local ASDAs thanks to HUKD's

Didnt no you could pre-order for freeeee

Pitbikeboy;6734353

I got Pre-Orders from the two local ASDAs thanks to HUKD's Didnt no you … I got Pre-Orders from the two local ASDAs thanks to HUKD's Didnt no you could pre-order for freeeee

Neither did.

Are we still able to pre order as iv'e been lazy and not done it yet, that was meant to be my plan B :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best renewal with sky after last offer22
    2. Jacket recommendations.22
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person620
    4. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?55

See more discussions