Expired

Xbox 360 Wired Controller

10 replies
Found 1st Sep 2009
I got this as a gift and i've already got 4 controllers so don't really need it and was wondering is there a reason to keep this like can you do anything special? Otherwise I might just sell it.

10 Comments

Sell it to me cheaply, can use it with your PC though (why I want it).

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6177302

Sell it to me cheaply, can use it with your PC though (why I want it).

Oh yeah it has a usb connection doesn't it :p. Hmm might find that handy

Its lighter and i find them better if you using the 360 for a longer period.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6177331

Its lighter and i find them better if you using the 360 for a longer … Its lighter and i find them better if you using the 360 for a longer period.

Apparently it heavier?

no way? ive got one and its lighter.

MarzBarz;6177372

no way? ive got one and its lighter.

No battery pack :thumbsup:

strike;6177376

No battery pack :thumbsup:

yeh exactly.

Original Poster

Googled it to see how much it would cost to post and it's 330g and I think they other one is 270 or something maybe without the battery pack and just batteries or no batteries even :P.

You can strangle people with it, which you obviously can't do with a wireless controller.

Editor

Thread Locked. hotukdeals.com/for…532

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button ] to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Looking to travel from belfast11
  2. Gatwick Airport Parking77
  3. Is this expensive?611
  4. Hot deals notification22

See more discussions