Groups

xbox 360 wireless adapter

does anyone know any good deals?

11 Comments

yeah, dont bother, for the going rate for these new u can buy 2 homeplugs that will definately work

Original Poster

maddogb;1689420

yeah, dont bother, for the going rate for these new u can buy 2 homeplugs … yeah, dont bother, for the going rate for these new u can buy 2 homeplugs that will definately work

dont want 2 sound thick, but what are homeplugs and do they work in the same way

[email protected];1690323

dont want 2 sound thick, but what are homeplugs and do they work in the … dont want 2 sound thick, but what are homeplugs and do they work in the same way

Basically you pluf your ethernet from downstairs into the plug then the same thing whereever your 360 is and you get online

http://www.im2web.co.uk/homeplug.jpg

Was gunna get em but there are liek £100 and the speed isnt too good

dandoc2;1690671

Basically you pluf your ethernet from downstairs into the plug then the … Basically you pluf your ethernet from downstairs into the plug then the same thing whereever your 360 is and you get online Was gunna get em but there are liek £100 and the speed isnt too good

Actually the 200mbs get very good reviews for speed, they were slow when they came out 2003 ish but since then they have been getting faster and faster

Titchimp;1690716

Actually the 200mbs get very good reviews for speed, they were slow when … Actually the 200mbs get very good reviews for speed, they were slow when they came out 2003 ish but since then they have been getting faster and faster

Ah right

try these
    ebuyer.com/pro…829 these are the 85Mbs

as for speed dont worry about it, even at 14mbs they still out perform most internet connections and 2x14mb ones actually transferred movies/music over my home network faster than a 48Mbs wireless connection did

maddogb;1690935

try these http://www.ebuyer.com/product/131829 these are the 85Mbsas for … try these http://www.ebuyer.com/product/131829 these are the 85Mbsas for speed dont worry about it, even at 14mbs they still out perform most internet connections and 2x14mb ones actually transferred movies/music over my home network faster than a 48Mbs wireless connection did

Why pay that price, you may aswell just get the xbox one

cos they will work even when u live in a house with stone or concrete walls, with steel joists, the neighbour kicks up his illegal cb, there is zero chance of any comms being intercepted, and at ranges you would not believe
    the only time i have seen these not work was in a dodgy electrical wiring scenario and that means these could save your life as well and arent the xbox ones like a tenner or so dearer?

no i think u can get them for £49 preowned... so does the xbox ones get interupted by signals? I have quite alot of wireless things in the house already, orthough handy, very unrealiable when there are too many of them

I use these on my xbox instead of the adapter, couldn't rate them highly enough.

I have one for sell (xbox 360 wireless adapter) £45 delievered?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet27
      2. Jury service1620
      3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      4. What laptop to choose?21

See more discussions