Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

Want to get a Wireless adapted at least under £50. I've been to 3 gamestations for their deals of it for £30 but are all out of stock (Sutton, Walsall, Perry Barr) and checked shopto and they have sold out while selling it at £40. So can anybody find me a Wireless Adapter at a good price. Many thanks

6 Comments

Get to a woolies, seen them for about 20 quid...

to find out what ones are closing, click this

news.bbc.co.uk/1/s…pdf

Original Poster

Jacob_Kreed;3884854

Get to a woolies, seen them for about 20 quid... to find out what ones … Get to a woolies, seen them for about 20 quid... to find out what ones are closing, click thishttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/211208_woolworthclosure.pdf

Maybe last week when they had anythink good in stock. Ive already checked m8

GAME showing as having stock available. Normal price £59.99 but £44.99 when bought with any other item. Add a DVD wrap for 0.97p. Brings total cost to just short of £46 so within your budget.

Original Poster

gec6156;3888944

GAME showing as having stock available. Normal price £59.99 but £44.99 w … GAME showing as having stock available. Normal price £59.99 but £44.99 when bought with any other item. Add a DVD wrap for 0.97p. Brings total cost to just short of £46 so within your budget.

Not Bad find plus 9& Quidco so thats a good £4 and i have got at least £2.50 worth of points which will equal £40 Ish. Cheers i will order it.

It was at Play for £39.99 for ages but I see it is back up to £54.99 Even at the discount, it seemed pretty steep for what it is. I guess they have to make money on these consoles somehow...

Just came out of Zavvi with one for £39.99 due to the closing down sale. That seems to be the cheapest i've come across so far.

Check them out instore if you have one locally.

Staticboy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      3. What would be HELL to you?2634
      4. Tesco vouchers?11

See more discussions