Expired

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

Found 4th Jan 2007
Need a wifi adapter for the 360, best price i've seen is PC World @ £49.99, anyone seen any cheaper?

5 Comments

Can I ask what is the point ?

The one in PC world is the cheapest so far (normally about £60) - but you can get a Wireless router with USB adapter for £50 from PC world !!

Thus giving you the woreless 360 & the rest of your network !!!

Becco

Need a wifi adapter for the 360, best price i've seen is PC World @ … Need a wifi adapter for the 360, best price i've seen is PC World @ £49.99, anyone seen any cheaper?

Got mine from here just before Xmas as it seemed to be the cheapest. Used an NHS staff discount code to get 5% off (sorry not allowed to post this!)

Dont forget 6% Quidco cashback for online sales or 3% for collect at store as well:thumbsup:

This website link will usually give you the best deals around. Like most things I suspect if you wait a few weeks the prices will have changed!

find-games.co.uk/xbo…htm

Hope this helps

ebuyer has them for 42.99

& amazon has them for 43.99

Hope this helps

Del :thumbsup:

I dont think the USB adapters will work with the 360, but here is my set-up.

Wireless router hard wired to 360 downstairs. Usb adapter used with PC upstairs. Nintendo Wii & Laptop used wirelessly.

Works great & costs £50 from PC work (Linksys)

Original Poster

Thanks, a standard USB adapter doesn't work with the 360, only a MS official one.
Aamzon has them for £54.99, or is there a code or something i need to bring the price down?

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text