Groups

Xbox 360 wireless adapter

If you plug this datel wifi max wireless n network adaptor in will it allow you to play the xbox 360 online wirelessly or do you need something on the xbox itself?

If that's all you need why do people spend twice of much on the official adapter and not this one gameseek.co.uk/pd/…fr/

6 Comments

That one is to plug into the PC and allows you to share the PC's internet with an already wireless enabled device, the only one that works with the 360 is sadly the official one, although I do believe there are certain routers that allow the 360 to connect wirelessly (you plug them into the Ethernet port on the 360.)

Best way of connecting the 360 will always be with an Ethernet cable though for speed and reliability.

Oh yeah and before the sony fanboys come out, look at their TV's and Blu-ray players that have an option of wireless connection, their dongle is £50+

Original Poster

thanks for your help, how do i leave rep?

thfc andyp3

thanks for your help, how do i leave rep?

No probs, rep cant be left now, the nearest to it is the thumbs up button at the side of a post.

harlzter

Oh yeah and before the sony fanboys come out, look at their TV's and … Oh yeah and before the sony fanboys come out, look at their TV's and Blu-ray players that have an option of wireless connection, their dongle is £50+

My Sony blu ray player has a free wireless internet connection.
    Oh wait!

thesaint

My Sony blu ray player has a free wireless internet connection.Oh wait!

Not saying they all need the dongle, just that some do, although I am vaguely aware that a certain generic dongle works, not sure on which one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO45
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846223
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32161
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416145

See more discussions