Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

Looking for a 360 wireless adapter for sub £50 if possible. Anyone know of anywhere or looking to sell one? Ta

6 Comments

£49.99 @ PC World if you use collect @ store option.

pcworld.co.uk/pro…379

I've got a used one you can have for £45 inc 1st class recorded del.

I decided that the microsoft adaptor was overpriced a while back and got myself a belkin wireless bridge. Performance is fantastic and hasn't dropped the connection in over 5 months. Happily streams Music/TV and 720p material from my PC accross the network without stuttering.

Very happy.

fuzzynavel

I decided that the microsoft adaptor was overpriced a while back and got … I decided that the microsoft adaptor was overpriced a while back and got myself a belkin wireless bridge. Performance is fantastic and hasn't dropped the connection in over 5 months. Happily streams Music/TV and 720p material from my PC accross the network without stuttering.Very happy.

How are you streaming music/ video to xbox? Using a wireless bridge myself and would be cool if I could stream media to my TV.

mikeyp

How are you streaming music/ video to xbox? Using a wireless bridge … How are you streaming music/ video to xbox? Using a wireless bridge myself and would be cool if I could stream media to my TV.

Mikeyp...

I use Vista home premium with media centre....seems much more friendly with the xbox than win xp ever was...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?56
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland66
      3. pringles movie codes22
      4. Mayweather vs Mcgregor55

See more discussions