EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Wireless adapter

Hi All,

Im after an [U official xbox 360 wireless adapter for the best price I can find!

I really only want to pay about £40 including delivery, any ideas ??????:thumbsup:

Many thanks

10 Comments

Tobiasgideon Please post what deals you have found so far.

I've not seen it for less than £60, what a rip-off!

It's awful anyway, belkin make an ethernet>wifi bridge though that apparently works better on there.

Original Poster

Smeep

Tobiasgideon Please post what deals you have found so far.

Hi smeep.

I can get it for £50 @ PCworld if I reserve one on their website and then collect in store.

I can get it for approx £48 if I buy it off EBay, but there arent many uk sellers at that price!

I can get it for approx £45 if I buy from Play Asia, but their restocking time is three to four weeks and all of the instructions are in chinese!

Any help would be appreciated

Many Thanks

Tobias

Original Poster

Spark

It's awful anyway, belkin make an ethernetwifi bridge though that … It's awful anyway, belkin make an ethernet>wifi bridge though that apparently works better on there.

Hi Spark,

Ive seen it used at a friends house and it works great with his wireless Router!!

Xbox Live, downloading, & Streaming MP4's its all good!!!

Also the configuration is a breeze as well,

All the best

Tobias

it works very well for me!

Max Wireless Adapter (Xbox 360) - £44 delivered

Not the official one but cheap -> Amazon

Suppose you can use the £5 off voucher and get quidco too..... happy dayz

tobiasgideon

Hi Spark,Ive seen it used at a friends house and it works great with his … Hi Spark,Ive seen it used at a friends house and it works great with his wireless Router!!Xbox Live, downloading, & Streaming MP4's its all good!!!Also the configuration is a breeze as well,All the best Tobias

Fair enough, it's just that I manage game support for an ISP and that thing causes a lot of problems.

i bought this Linksys unit for less than £19 delivered.
Took a bit of setting up, but I managed it myself and i'm not exactly a wizz at network stuff.
Works a treat
item 150137942655
or
cgi.ebay.co.uk/LIN…tem

ive got one you can buy pm me if u want it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)11
    2. Electricity11
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?25