Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter.

I'm basically looking for the cheapest place to buy this. I have seen them on eBay for around about £40-£45 but they always tend to be in different countries.

Anyone know where I can get this cheap?

8 Comments

yeah same im looking for one of these
    you can get it on play-asia for £40 but im looking for somewhere in this country around £45-£50 preferably

I got mine from play-asia & it was with me within 3 days if that's any help guys

pcworld.co.uk/mar…379

Pc World seems the cheapest place I have seen if you collect in store.

Sorry dunno how to shorten links :-(

Have a look at this link hotukdeals.com/for…177
    The guy posted a message on here earlier so maybe you could have a chat with him and see if you could buy his.
    Just an idea, it may solve a problem for both of you:)

I have used one of these.

broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Sho…375

I currently us it for my BT vision box, which only has an ethernet port. I have used it on my xbox though. Configuration fairly stright forward. You need to connect it to a PC though to configure it to set things like WEP/WPA code and stuff. After that, plug it in and use it anywhere.

£54.99 at hmv with free delivery
    if anyone has any codes for there please pm me

debjay

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0631776133.1190634887@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccfaddmdfmjmlkcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&sku=638379Pc World seems the cheapest place I have seen if you collect in store.Sorry dunno how to shorten links :-(

PC World seem to be the best/cheapest place @ £49.99, thanks debjay Don't forget you can reserve online and collect in store & don't forget to use quidco!

fool

I have used one of … I have used one of these.http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/ShopDetail.asp?ProductID=2375I currently us it for my BT vision box, which only has an ethernet port. I have used it on my xbox though. Configuration fairly stright forward. You need to connect it to a PC though to configure it to set things like WEP/WPA code and stuff. After that, plug it in and use it anywhere.

I would honestly consider what I posted above for 33.99 plus p&p. Its far cheaper and you can use it with anything , not just the 360.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download79
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416
      4. Can I do anything with an old router ??44

See more discussions