Groups
    EXPIRED

xbox 360 wireless controller charging dock,is there such a thing??!

my lad is always pinching my batteries when his wireless controller eats them,is there such a thing as a charging dock for these controllers and if so whats the best deal around?

7 Comments

Yes mate there is a play and charge kit.. you can pick them up for about £8 on Ebay I think. Or the official ones are normally £14.99.

]Heres a link to an Elite one (will work with other 360s too)

That may not be the cheapest around but at least you'll know what to look for.

Banned

Not quite

but there is one of these:
    play.com/Gam…tml

but I would recommend these:
    play.com/Gam…tml

With the 2nd even if the batteries dead they can plug this in and play at same time

Shop around for best prices but tbh there wont be a huge diffenrence

X360 Controller Charge Station

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

1/3 off with certaIN Games

Original Poster

ODB_69;3525358

Not quitebut there is one of these: … Not quitebut there is one of these: http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/1020920/Official-Xbox-360-Quick-Charge-Kit/Product.htmlbut I would recommend these: http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/719747/Official-Xbox-360-Play-Charge-Kit/Product.htmlWith the 2nd even if the batteries dead they can plug this in and play at same timeShop around for best prices but tbh there wont be a huge diffenrence

the one on play is that all you need to buy? i mean do you have to buy rechargable batteries or anything else?

Original Poster

ignore my post above on further reading it comes with battery cell

woolworths are doing thier own plug and pla charge kit for about £6, boasts upto 25 hours play on one charge,:thumbsup:

are they alkaline or rechargable batteries he keeps on knicking?

Tim
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      2. Marvel characters22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions