Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (PC)

Can anyone find one cheaper than £34.99 that play.com is offering them for?
    Must be pc version or include the usb-to-wireless adapter thingy.
    Thanks

7 Comments

Play have them for £17.99 + quidco :thumbsup:

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

danzig66;4128482

Play have them for £17.99 + quidco … Play have them for £17.99 + quidco :thumbsup:]http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/842412/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Controller-For-Windows/Product.html

Thanks, thats the wired one though. Was tempted by at as im unsure if the wireless feature merits practically double the price. Also have heard that the rumble feature doesnt work as well with as many games on the wireless one.

Anyone know anymore about that?

Thanks, thats the wired one though

Argh! So it is - sorry! I misread your post in my pre-lunch haste!

Original Poster

danzig66;4129524

Argh! So it is - sorry! I misread your post in my pre-lunch haste!

No worries, rep'd for your help anyway:thumbsup:

rumbles ok on my wireless :thumbsup:
    heard asda have the 2 game pk with wireless controller for 20 odd quid in store

Original Poster

esq3585;4129758

rumbles ok on my wireless :thumbsup:heard asda have the 2 game pk with … rumbles ok on my wireless :thumbsup:heard asda have the 2 game pk with wireless controller for 20 odd quid in store

Cheers, yeah i spotted that. Thats the xbox version, i think i would still need the pc adaptor part (£~10 from hongkong on i ebay) how much would those games be worth? Enough to offset the adaptor + postage?

StewartC;4129782

Cheers, yeah i spotted that. Thats the xbox version, i think i would … Cheers, yeah i spotted that. Thats the xbox version, i think i would still need the pc adaptor part (£~10 from hongkong on i ebay) how much would those games be worth? Enough to offset the adaptor + postage?

Should be able to get shot of the games for a tenner at least.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions