Groups

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Problem

Hi,
    got an xbox360 for xmas but now everytime that I play a game it keeps saying that the wireless controller has disconnected. I then need to press the xbox guide button to reconnect. It just keeps happening now. The batteries are fine.

Anyone else had this problem and know what to do?

Thanks

7 Comments

Are you sure the batteries are fine?
    Even if they're half charged I still sometimes get it happening..

Try putting some new batteries in and 're-syncing' it with the xbox is all I can think of!

Original Poster

Yip batteries are fine. Seems to be quite a common problem

If the quarters: 1+4 and 2+3 flash alternatively then it's a low battery problem.
    If there is no flashing on the controller it could just be the battery pack coming loose resulting in the connection and power being lost. This is a common problem also.
    Try holding the battery pack firmly onto the control while you play, if the connection is not lost then you know your problem.
    To fix, you could tape the battery pack onto the controller.

buy the re-charable battery packs, they last longer and save you £££'s I bought 4, kept 2 on charge and other two in my controlers.

http://pictures.xbox-scene.com/4/xbox360/batterie2.jpg

Plus they snap into place and they dont fall out when your man handling the controler

foolsgold99;4005250

ive got wireless and my kids have got wireless my m8s have wireless controllers and ther all ok...we all use charge and play kits.
    ive never heared any prolems with it............

GAZUK;4005499

ive got wireless and my kids have got wireless my m8s have wireless … ive got wireless and my kids have got wireless my m8s have wireless controllers and ther all ok...we all use charge and play kits.ive never heared any prolems with it............

Me nither, ive had an xbox for around 2yrs and never has a battery pack fallen out, or had this disco error

foolsgold99;4005250

Same with my son's. Seems fine on Halo3 but not on Far Cry 2. Been thru about 8 batteries trying to fix it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions