Groups

Xbox 360 Wireless controller TILT!

Banned
    Hey, when did the tilt thing come out on the wireless controllers? I've just got 1 but didn't know they even did this!

Sean

9 Comments

wait what?

is it an official controller, i know some mod pads have tilt capability

There is no official addon for the 360 - you can buy the tiltmods for it tho.

They've been around forever, i remember playing Mario on the NES and leaning left and right to make sure he hit the big jumps......

Sticking the tongue out helps too!!

sancho1983;4438652

They've been around forever, i remember playing Mario on the NES and … They've been around forever, i remember playing Mario on the NES and leaning left and right to make sure he hit the big jumps...... Sticking the tongue out helps too!!

:giggle: i find myself doing this on saints row 2 on the insurance fraud activities...

push left on the controller, add that little extra body lean to help the character move further

Also works in real life, try it when you're bowling, throw the ball and will it to the right/left with your arms.

Tongue is optional for that one

Original Poster Banned

yeah its a official wireless controller, i've only just noticed it when i changed my batterys, came with my xbox 360 which i bought off ebay, how much they worth?

seanbwfc;4440892

yeah its a official wireless controller, i've only just noticed it when i … yeah its a official wireless controller, i've only just noticed it when i changed my batterys, came with my xbox 360 which i bought off ebay, how much they worth?

Is it like this? (zoom in on the image)

logictoyz.com/mic…tml

Original Poster Banned

yeah thats the one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32160
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2048
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.23
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …206572

See more discussions