Expired

Xbox 360 wireless headset !

6 replies
Found 12th Mar 2009
Hi ,
Just wondering if anybody knows where i can get a cheap xbox 360 wireless headset ?

Or if anybody knows if there are any unofficial ones which are good ?

Please can you give me some help

Thanks

6 Comments

£20 if you purchase with anything else at Game. Somebody posted it yesterday, my son bought 1 from Game a few weeks ago at this price and he's well happy. He bought a cheapo 1 from dealextreme and it was useless. Sometimes it is best going for the branded.

kramvic;4624430

£20 if you purchase with anything else at Game. Somebody posted it … £20 if you purchase with anything else at Game. Somebody posted it yesterday, my son bought 1 from Game a few weeks ago at this price and he's well happy. He bought a cheapo 1 from dealextreme and it was useless. Sometimes it is best going for the branded.

Hi can you give me a link to the ones on dealextreme as i have looked b4 and i have never seen wireless 360 headsets on there only PS3 ones?
Thanks

Chuckles1001;4625724

Hi can you give me a link to the ones on dealextreme as i have looked b4 … Hi can you give me a link to the ones on dealextreme as i have looked b4 and i have never seen wireless 360 headsets on there only PS3 ones?Thanks

Sorry mate, misunderstood, it wasn't wireless from dealextreme it was a wired 1. About £3 something if i remember rightly. But it was utter garbage.:thumbsup:

MS one is way better

kramvic;4629989

Sorry mate, misunderstood, it wasn't wireless from dealextreme it was a … Sorry mate, misunderstood, it wasn't wireless from dealextreme it was a wired 1. About £3 something if i remember rightly. But it was utter garbage.:thumbsup:

ok cool, thought there was not one there. I have 2 MS ones and want a wireless one but dont like the MS one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition67729
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions