Groups
    EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter

Looking for a Xbox 360 wireless network adapter, anyone know where the best deal is at the moment?

Cheers

10 Comments

Not a wireless network adapter but this baby does the same job - dabs.com/pro…XB9
    & you can plug in 3 other network devices into it too!

Original Poster

Was wanting the genuine article, but thanks for that anyway.

Anyone else?

[url]www.play-asia.co.uk[/url] have the cheapest, I have a $5 voucher off some which i could give you if you wanted it.

I brought one from there and did not get inport taxed and works great

Original Poster

Wife recently got taxed for her birthday presents from her sis in NZ so very wary about non uk sourced stuff now.

Original Poster

Bump.

Where is the chepest you have seen it so far?

Original Poster

£55 on a couple of sites, shopto was one of them. Thought there might be somewhere cheaper.

Just get a linksys wireless gaming adaptor for around £20 only prob is it isnt Vista compatable, only XP at minute just plus adaptor via ethernet into pc add wireless network name and wep key and thats it! works on any console with ethernet or on a pc as a wireless card.

ryouga

Just get a linksys wireless gaming adaptor for around £20 only prob is it … Just get a linksys wireless gaming adaptor for around £20 only prob is it isnt Vista compatable, only XP at minute just plus adaptor via ethernet into pc add wireless network name and wep key and thats it! works on any console with ethernet or on a pc as a wireless card.

Yep, I bought this Linksys unit over 4 weeks ago for £19. Works a treat :thumbsup:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/…005

Original Poster

Let me get this straight. I can connect this to my 360 and use it to connect to my wireless router to get online to play xbox live.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. parquet floor sanded33
      2. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...44
      3. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1725
      4. Selling advice55

See more discussions