EXPIRED

Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter

anyone got any gd deals for the above,dont fancy paying £50 for one,or anything simular that does same job:thumbsup:

8 Comments

Your other option is to buy an wireless ethernet gaming adapter. Check out internet retailers and ebay.

Johnnypanic

Original Poster

cheers, marshal ward do it for £39 but 7wks waiting, but relaised i need a wireless router as well. bit sneaky of microsoft presuming we all have routers instead of most like me having only adsl modems.
so guess i need both:-(

welsh_andy

cheers, marshal ward do it for £39 but 7wks waiting, but relaised i need … cheers, marshal ward do it for £39 but 7wks waiting, but relaised i need a wireless router as well. bit sneaky of microsoft presuming we all have routers instead of most like me having only adsl modems.so guess i need both:-(

Just be sure, if you do buy a router, that it is compatible with xbox360. I brought my wireless adapter and then found out that my router wasn't compatible

Johnnypanic

Original Poster

i was looking at Netgear DG834G as had a gd write up and can use netgear usb card in 360 i would guess

johnnypanic

Just be sure, if you do buy a router, that it is compatible with xbox360. … Just be sure, if you do buy a router, that it is compatible with xbox360. I brought my wireless adapter and then found out that my router wasn't compatible :(Johnnypanic

Was it anything to do with NAT? I had problems with NAT but after a search on the internet found some instructions that enabled me to setup portforwarding that solved this.......

gari189

Was it anything to do with NAT? I had problems with NAT but after a … Was it anything to do with NAT? I had problems with NAT but after a search on the internet found some instructions that enabled me to setup portforwarding that solved this.......

Unfortunately no

Brought the adapter and then found out, via a well hidden link on the belkin website, that my particular model of belkin router wouldn't work with the 360.

Johnnypanic

Dam, which Belkin have you got?
Ive got a Belkin aswell and knowing my luck it wont work either!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets710
    2. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?811
    3. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem22
    4. Green ads at base of Android 5.1 + wi-fi issue49

See more discussions